Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Hudson have partnered with Mile2 as an Authorized Training Center to offer the Certified Professional Ethical Hacker (CPEH) course. Mile2 designs, develops, and delivers Information Security training and Information Assurance services that meet military, government, private sector and institutional specifications. In doing so, Mile2 has become the de facto standard for a number organizations and militaries worldwide.Key facts about Mile2
- Mile2 has a strong military connection. Their Certified Penetration Testing Engineer (CPTE) certification played a pivotal role in assisting the United States Air Force (USAF) improve their security protocols. This course was originally designed for the USAF.
- Mile2's certification courses are accredited by the National Security Agency (NSA) and Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS). They are also on the FBI's Preferred Tier 1-3 certification training list for prospective FBI agents specialising in cyber crime.
- CompTIA recognises and acknowledges Mile2 courses as Expert Level, e.g. Mile2 CPTE.
- Mile2 have their own IT Security Penetration Testing magazine called PenTest Magazine, which is published several times a year.
- All Mile2 courses count as Continuing Education Units (CEUs) toward (ISC)2, ISACA, and SANS ongoing certification requirements.
Mile2 IT Security certifications are accredited by the NSA and preferred by the FBIMile2 certifications are unique in their approach of combining theory with practical experience. Mile2 courses are always up-to-date with the latest developments in tools, best practices and threat scenarios. The balance provided by Mile2 courses equips the attendees with the knowledge, skills and practice needed to immediately provide benefit to their organization or clients and be confident in using their enhanced skills.
Watch this video to learn more about Mile2About this course The Certified Professional Ethical Hacker vendor neutral certification course is the foundational training to Mile2’s line of penetration testing courses. The CPEH certification training enables students to understand the importance of vulnerability assessments by providing industry knowledge and skills in Vulnerability Assessments. In doing so, the CPEH student is able to understand how malware and destructive viruses function. In addition, the CPEH course helps students learn how to implement counter response and preventative measures when it comes to a network hack. The CPEH course provides in-depth labs that focus on both open source and commercial based tools with industry best practices. These hands on labs emulate real world hacking scenarios and equip the candidate to assess your company’s security posture, help implement controls to better secure your company’s network infrastructure and how to combat against hackers and/or viruses, etc.
Mile2 have their own IT Security Penetration Testing magazine called PenTest MagazineCourse areas covered
- Module 1 - Security Fundamentals
- Module 2 – Access Controls
- Module 3 - Protocols
- Module 4 -Cryptography
- Module 5 - Why Vulnerability Assessments?
- Module 6 - Vulnerability Tools of the Trade
- Module 7 - Output Analysis and Reports
- Module 8 - Reconnaissance, Enumeration & Scanning
- Module 9 - Gaining Access
- Module 10 - Maintaining Access
- Module 11 - Covering Tracks
- Module 12 - Malware
- Module 13 - Buffer Overflows
- Module 14 - Password Cracking
- Appendix 1 - Economics and Law
- Appendix 2 - Vulnerability Types
- Appendix 3 - Assessing Web Servers
- Appendix 4 - Assessing Remote & VPN Services
- Appendix 5 - Denial of Services
- Information System Owners
- Security Officers
- Ethical Hackers
- Penetration Testers
- System Owner and Managers
- Cyber Security Engineers
Watch an unbiased video review of someone that's taken a Mile2 courseAbout the exam The CPEH exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”), which is accessible on your mile2.com account. The exam will take 2 hours and consist of 100 multiple choice questions. Further details about the exam are as follows:
- All exams are immediately loaded in your Mile2 user account once you have enrolled
- All Mile2 exams are taken on-line and can be taken anywhere 24/7 providing you have access to an internet connection and PC or laptop
- All exams run for 2 hours and comprise of 100 questions with a passing score of 70%
- There are NO prerequisites toward taking any Mile2 exam
- Once you have passed your exam, you will instantly receive a digital copy of your certification
Mile2 has developed IT Security training specifically for the United States Air Force, the Department of the Army Counter Intelligence, the Canadian Department of National Defence, and Boeing.What are the prerequisites for this course? Although there are no prerequisites to take the course or sit the exam, it is recommended prospective learners have 12 months IT security and networking experience. What does this course include?
- Video based course material
- 2 week's live lab access to practice your skills
- Exam prep guide
- Exam simulator to prepare you for the official exam
- Exam voucher to sit the official exam
- 2nd shot exam voucher in case you fail
Hudson - Leaders in Learning
Hudson provide high spec e-learning to the consumer and corporate market all over the world. The majority of our online training is accessible across most devices including laptop, desktop, tablet, and smart phones. Our courses are designed to fit around...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Certified Professional Ethical Hacker (C)PEH) course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.