Watch this video to learn how live online classes can benefit youClasses are run throughout the year. Click below to see when the next Cisco classes are running. This course allows you to enroll into as many Cisco CCNA (Collaboration) 210-065 CIVND live classes for 12 months. Previous lessons, with Q&A sessions are also recorded allowing you to go back and watch previous classes in your own time. You can see what kinds of questions students ask and how the tutor is responding. Key points Book yourself into unlimited live classes for 12 months Jump into any running class as many times as you like for 12 months Watch previous (recorded) classes as many times as you like for 12 months Ask questions during the live class Access to mock exams provided for 12 months Access to tutors provided for 12 months Access to downloadable material and guides provided for 12 months Access to labs/simulators provided for 12 months Accessible on all devices
Click the play button on the bottom left-hand corner to watch a class demo with Q&A session
Course OverviewThe Cisco CCNA Collaboration: CIVND online training course will provide students with the necessary knowledge and skills to implement various Cisco Collaboration endpoints in converged Cisco infrastructures. It covers a range of Cisco Collaboration solutions and enables students to implement and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communication. This course also introduces a new type of lab called a Discovery lab. Discovery labs are a learning environment, embedded in the lessons, that enables students to learn about principles and technology in a more interactive, hands-on way. This course will help students prepare for the CCNA Collaboration Certification. In some cases, if you are working to attain your CCNA Voice or CCNA Video certification you are able to apply completed CCNA Voice and CCNA Video exams towards a CCNA Collaboration certification, but not all exams within the CCNA Voice and CCNA Video tracks will be accepted. For complete information on the status of CCNA Voice and CCNA Video exams within the CCNA Collaboration certification, visit the CCNA Collaboration Exam Migration Tool. Exam Number: 210-060 CICD Instructor: Ralph Smith
- Module 1: Describe the components and architectures of Cisco Business Video solutions
- Module 2: Implement Cisco Collaboration endpoints
- Module 3: Implement Cisco TelePresence endpoints
- Module 4: Implement multipoint conferencing on Cisco Collaboration endpoints
- Module 5: Implement Cisco Digital Media Players
- Module 1: Video Conferencing and Streaming Fundamentals
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Video and Video Applications
- Lesson 2: Video Technology Basics
- Lesson 3: Video Protocols and Media
- Lesson 4: Functional Components of Video Infrastructures
- Lesson 5: Network Requirements of Video Solutions
- Lesson 6: Cisco Video Solution Architecture Overview
- Module 2: Cisco TelePresence Endpoint Environmental Requirements and Installation
- Lesson 1: Environmental Requirements for Video Installations
- Lesson 2: Installing Cisco TelePresence Endpoints and Profile Systems
Get hands-on practice with real world scenarios just like a traditional class. This course includes the following hands-on labs.Lab 1: Overview of Video Networks Lab 2: Cisco Video Endpoints Lab 3: Adding Video Endpoints Lab 4: Introducing Cisco TelePresence Endpoints Lab 5: Configuring TelePresence Endpoints Lab 6: Troubleshooting TelePresence Endpoints Lab 7: Understanding Video Conferences Lab 8: Introducing Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS)
- Describe the components and architectures of Cisco business video solutions
- Implement Cisco Unified Communications and Cisco Collaboration video endpoints
- Implement Cisco TelePresence video endpoints
- Implement multipoint conferencing on Cisco video endpoints
- Basic IP Networking Knowledge, ICND1 and ICND2 Recommended
- Knowledge of Video Foundation Topics.
- Network administrators and engineers involved in the deployment and maintenance of video endpoints within a collaboration solution.
- CCNA Collaboration Certification candidates
Hudson - Leaders in Learning
Hudson provide high spec e-learning to the consumer and corporate market all over the world. The majority of our online training is accessible across most devices including laptop, desktop, tablet, and smart phones. Our courses are designed to fit around...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Cisco CCNA (Collaboration) 210-065 CIVND – Live Online Class course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!