Watch this video to learn how live online classes can benefit youClasses are run throughout the year. Click below to see when the next Cisco classes are running. This course allows you to enroll into as many Cisco CCNP (Security) 300-208 SISAS live classes for 12 months. Previous lessons, with Q&A sessions are also recorded allowing you to go back and watch previous classes in your own time. You can see what kinds of questions students ask and how the tutor is responding. Key points Book yourself into unlimited live classes for 12 months Jump into any running class as many times as you like for 12 months Watch previous (recorded) classes as many times as you like for 12 months Ask questions during the live class Access to mock exams provided for 12 months Access to tutors provided for 12 months Access to downloadable material and guides provided for 12 months Access to labs/simulators provided for 12 months Accessible on all devices
Click the play button on the bottom left-hand corner to watch a class demo with Q&A session
The Cisco CCNP Security: SISAS is an online training course that is part of the curriculum path leading to the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification. Additionally, it is designed to prepare security engineers with the knowledge and hands-on experience so that they can deploy Cisco’s Identity Services Engine (ISE) and 802.1X secure network access.
The goal of this online training course is to provide students with foundational knowledge and the capabilities to implement and managed network access security by utilizing Cisco ISE appliance product solution. The student will gain hands-on experience with configuring various advance Cisco security solutions for mitigating outside threats and securing devices connecting to the network. At the end of this online training course, students will be able to reduce the risk to their IT infrastructures and applications using Ciscos ISE appliance feature and provide operational support identity and network access control.
Instructor: Ryan LindfieldExam Number: 300-208 SISAS
Course OutlineThreat Mitigation through Identity Services
- Identity Services
- 802.1X and EAP
- Configure 802.1X Components
- Describe Cisco ISE Features and configure the fundamentals
- Cisco ISE with PKI
- Cisco ISE Authentication
- Cisco ISE with External Authentication
- Certificate Based User Authentication
- Cisco TrustSec
- Web Authentication
- Guest Access Services
- Troubleshooting ISE
Get hands-on practice with real world scenarios just like a traditional class. This course includes the following hands-on labs.Lab 1: Bootstrap Identity System Lab 2: Enroll Cisco ISE in PKI Lab 3: Implement MAB and Internal Authentication Lab 4: Implement External Authentication Lab 5: Implement EAP-TLS Lab 6: Implement Authorization Lab 7: Implement Central WebAuth and Guest Services Lab 8: Implement Posture Service Lab 9: Implement the Profile Service Lab 10: Troubleshooting Network Access Control
Skills LearnedUpon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Understand Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) architecture and access control capabilities.
- Understand 802.1X architecture, implementation and operation.
- Understand commonly implemented Extensible Authentication Protocols (EAP).
- Implement Public-Key Infrastructure with ISE.
- Understand the implement Internal and External authentication databases.
- Implement MAC Authentication Bypass.
- Implement identity based authorization policies.
- Understand Cisco TrustSec features.
- Implement Web Authentication and Guest Access.
- Implement ISE Posture service.
- Implement ISE Profiling.
- Understand Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) with ISE.
- Troubleshoot ISE .
- Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT) certification
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) certification
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system
- Network security engineers
- Individuals seeking the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification
Hudson - Leaders in Learning
Hudson provide high spec e-learning to the consumer and corporate market all over the world. The majority of our online training is accessible across most devices including laptop, desktop, tablet, and smart phones. Our courses are designed to fit around...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Cisco CCNP (Security) 300-208 SISAS – Live Online Class course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!