The Certified Information Systems Security Professional program governed by the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC2) is globally recognized as a standardized body of knowledge for confirming professionals’ knowledge in the field of information security.
Our training in Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is an ideal course package for every aspiring professional who wants to build their career in information security sector.
The CISSP professional will be able to define the architecture, design, and management which are important factors to assure security of an organization. They will also be able to create and operate duties related to information security programs.
The main aim of this course is to provide knowledge on information security and governance, risk management, software development security and related concepts which will enable a professional to cope up with the growing demand of protecting an organization’s information and assets.
When does this course start?Classes are available during the weekday and weekend at differing times. Please contact us for your preferred dates and we will notify you of the availability. Courses are repeated each month, so it's very likely we will have a preferred start date for you.
What's covered in this course?1. Introduction
- About (ISC)2
- CISSP domains
- Why CISSP?
- How to certify?
- About CISSP exam
- Aligning security to support organizational goals, mission and objectives
- Information security management
- The BIG three - CIA
- Information classification
- Policy implementation
- Information risk management
- Risk analysis
- Managing personnel security
- Security awareness training
- Access control terminologies
- Types of access control
- Access control models
- Access control techniques
- Access control administration
- Access control practices
- Access control monitoring
- Threats to access control
- Architecture framework
- Security models
- Evaluation criteria
- Enterprise criteria
- Enterprise security architecture
- System security architecture
- Security threats and countermeasures
- Secure network architecture and design
- Securing network components
- Secure communication channels
- Attacks on network
- Need for physical and environmental security
- Site and facility design criteria
- Perimeter security
- Access control
- Building and inside security
- Secure operational areas
- Environmental controls
- System environments
- System life cycle and systems development
- Object-orientated programming
- Software security assurance
- Database and data warehousing environments
- Knowledge management
- Web application environment
- The 10 best practices
- Basic concepts
- BCP/DRP Phases
- Project scope and initiation
- Business impact analysis
- Preventive Controls Identification
- Recovery strategy
- Plan design and development
- Implementation, testing and training
- Plan maintenance
- BCP/DRP frameworks
- Best practices
- Computer crimes
- Major legal systems
- Intellectual property law
- Incident response
- (ISC)2 Code of Ethics
- Cryptography concepts
- Symmetric cryptography
- Asymmetric cryptography
- Public key infrastructure
- Hash function
- Key management
- Internet security
- Attacks on cryptography
- Operations security concepts
- Maintaining operational resilience
- Maintaining resilient systems
- Protecting valuable assets
- Controlling system accounts
- Managing security services effectively
- Key operational processes and procedures
What are the prerequisites for the certification?
To attain the CISSP certification, a candidate must have five years of security work experience in two or more domains of (ISC)2 or four years of security work experience in two or more domains along with a college degree.
How is this course taught?This is a live online classroom based course. Just like a physical classroom environment, a live teacher presents the course. S/he uses diagrams, draws on a virtual board which you can see, presents material, and engages the class. You can ask questions and get an instant response. These are not pre-recorded lessons. You can interact with the teacher and other students. You will be able to see your teacher as they will have a webcam on them.
What do I need?
You will need access to a PC and an internet connection with a speed of at least 2MB per second. If you have broadband, then this should be more than enough. You will also need a webcam, set of speakers and a microphone to see, hear and speak with your tutor. If you have a laptop, all of these should be built in. If you are unsure about anything, please feel free to ask us.
Hudson - Leaders in Learning
Hudson provide high spec e-learning to the consumer and corporate market all over the world. The majority of our online training is accessible across most devices including laptop, desktop, tablet, and smart phones. Our courses are designed to fit around...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this CISSP Live Online Class course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!