This skills bundle covers a variety of human resources courses from business ethics, and employee accountability, to anger management, and bullying in the workplace. You will have full access to all 14 courses to pick and choose what you want.
Courses can be accessed on both Mac and PCKey points Access Period: 1 month Total Duration: 21 hours How does it work? Online video and downloadable notes Are there online assessments included? Yes Are there simulators included? Yes, with some of the courses. Equipment required: PC or laptop and an internet connection Is it accessible on all devices? Yes
Courses can be accessed on tablets and smart phonesWhat's in the bundle?
- Stress Management
- Generation Gap: Closing the Generation Gap in the Workplace
- Human Resources Training: Training HR for the Non HR Manager
- Tough Topics: Talking To Employees about Personal Hygiene
- Business Ethics for the Office
- Diversity Training: Celebrating Diversity in the Workplace
- Workplace Harassment: What It is and What to Do About It
- Workplace Violence: How to Manage Anger and Violence in the Workplace
- Employee Accountability
- Bullying in the Workplace
- Disability Awareness: Working with People with Disabilities
- Anger Management: Understanding Anger
- Business Etiquette: Gaining that Extra Edge
- Creating a Workplace Wellness Program
Hudson - Leaders in Learning
Hudson provide high spec e-learning to the consumer and corporate market all over the world. The majority of our online training is accessible across most devices including laptop, desktop, tablet, and smart phones. Our courses are designed to fit around...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Human Resources Course Bundle (14 courses) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!