- Provided by an IASSC fully Accredited Training Organisation (ATO): Hudson
- Exam fee paid for/included to sit the official IASSC exam
- Official exam can be sat at home or in the office
- Upon successful completion of the final exam, you will receive a certification from the IASSC confirming you are fully Six Sigma Black Belt certified
- Course can be completed in 30-60 days
- 12 months access to course material
- Course notes
- Downloadable study textbooks that mirror the course notes
- Test questions
- Test questions resources
- Exercise files
- Minitab example files
- An IASSC Six Sigma Black Belt sample test paper
What does this course cover?
In addition to covering the DMIAC methodology for preparation of the IASSC exam, this course also:
- Explains the reasoning and basis behind Six Sigma and Lean
- Will train you in the use of the Six Sigma tools and techniques
- Will provide you with exercises
- Will provide you with Minitab examples
- Will provide you with hints and tips on running a successful project
About the course
This certification course will prepare you to successfully lead and execute Lean Six Sigma projects, perform Six Sigma analysis, and use the D.M.A.I.C (Define Measure Analyze Improve Control) methodology.It is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
About the certification
Upon successful passing of the official IASSC exam, you will receive a Certificate, suitable for framing, issued by the International Association for Six Sigma Certification. You will also receive the IASSC Marks/Logos and IASSC Marks/Logos Usage Policy which may be used on public profiles such as LinkedIn. You may use the designation ICBB (International Association for Six Sigma Certification Certified Six SigmaBlack Belt), and IASSC Certified Black Belt or any approved variation of the designation after your name in accordance with the IASSC Marks Usage Policy.
What does it mean to be certified?
The IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (ICBB) is a professional who is well versed in the Lean Six Sigma Methodology who both leads or supports improvement projects, typically as a full-time role. A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt possesses a thorough understanding of all aspects within the phases of D-M-A-I-C. They understand how to perform and interpret Six Sigma tools and how to use standard principles of Lean. They also possess a more comprehensive understanding of the D-M-A-I-C phase than a Green Belt.At the end of this Six Sigma Black Belt certification course, you will be able to:
- Become a key stakeholder in leading, and implementing lean six sigma projects in your organization to Black Belt level
- Understand Six Sigma and DMAIC Methodology to Black Belt level
- Describe how to identify an improvement project in the Define phase to Black Belt level
- Explain how to measure process and product in the Measure phase to Black Belt level
- Perform data analysis and hypothesis testing in the Analyze phase to Black Belt level
- Identify the possible improvement actions for the performance of variations in the Improve phase to Black Belt level
- Define efficient operating levels for inputs and outputs in the Control phase to Black Belt level
- Identify the voice of customers, their requirements and needs
- Understand their role in the success deployment
- Understand how to develop a strategy for Six Sigma approach
- Apply the DMAIC process to business issues to Black Belt level
Suitability - Who should attend?
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is most beneficial for organizations that encourage employees to take up Quality projects and ensure efficiency in all business/industry processes. This certification is most suited for:
- Quality and Process Managers
- System Managers
- Production Managers
- Production Supervisors
- Customer Service Managers
- Engineers and Executives who need to have a thorough understanding of Six Sigma to a Black Belt level.
People wanting a thorough understanding of Six Sigma thinking and techniques
- Consultants who want to incorporate Six Sigma Black Belt into their service offerings
- Professionals working in the support functions like Finance, Purchase, Sales, Marketing, Training, Recruitment, Operations, IT-Support, Travel, etc.
- As part of your job role, you may also require the application of Six Sigma in process/quality improvements.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of this course, you become a certified Six Sigma Black Belt.
Training Course Content
Welcome and Instructions on Using this Course
Welcome and Instructions on Using this Course
IASSC Lean Six Sigma Black Belt: DEFINE PHASE
DEFINE – Course Structure
DEFINE – Introduction to Six Sigma
DEFINE – Steps and Tools
DEFINE – The Cost of Poor Quality
DEFINE- Six Sigma Metrics
DEFINE – Lean
DEFINE – Project Charter
DEFINE – Test Questions
DEFINE – Test Question Resources
DEFINE – Exercise File
IASSC Lean Six Sigma Black Belt: MEASURE PHASE
MEASURE – Course Structure
MEASURE – Process Mapping Overview
MEASURE – Types of Process Map
MEASURE – Inputs to the Process
MEASURE – Cause and Effect Diagrams
MEASURE – X-Y Matrix
MEASURE – FMEA
MEASURE – Basic Statistics Part 1
MEASURE – Basic Statistics Part 2
MEASURE – Graphs
MEASURE – Measurement Systems Analysis Overview
MEASURE – Measurement Systems Analysis – Continuous Data
MEASURE – Measurement Systems Analysis – Attribute Data
MEASURE – Stability
MEASURE – Capability Analysis
MEASURE – Capability Analysis – Non-normal Data
MEASURE – Test Questions
MEASURE – Test Question Resources
MEASURE – Exercise File
IASSC Lean Six Sigma Black Belt: ANALYSE PHASE
ANALYSE – Course Structure
ANALYSE – Overview
ANALYSE – Multi-vari analysis
ANALYSE – Hypothesis Testing
ANALYSE – Continuous Data – Comparing Two Samples
ANALYSE – Continuous Data – Comparing More than Two Samples
ANALYSE – Continuous Data – Testing a Sample Against a Standard
ANALYSE – Tests for Non-continuous Output Data
ANALYSE – Test for Equal Variance
ANALYSE – Regression Analysis
ANALYSE – Multiple Regression
ANALYSE – Design of Experiments
ANALYSE – Fractional Factorials
ANALYSE – Test Questions
ANALYSE – Test Question Resources
IASSC Lean Six Sigma Black Belt: IMPROVE PHASE
IMPROVE – Course Structure
IMPROVE – Concept Generation
IMPROVE – Implementation
IMPROVE – Test Questions
IASSC Lean Six Sigma Black Belt: CONTROL PHASE
CONTROL – Course Structure and Overview
CONTROL – Final Capability
CONTROL – Control Plans
CONTROL – Test Questions
IASSC Lean Six Sigma Black Belt: STUDY TEXTBOOKS (DOWNLOADABLE)
Study Textbook – DEFINE
Study Textbook – MEASURE
Study Textbook – ANALYSE
Study Textbook – IMPROVE
Study Textbook – CONTROL
IASSC Lean Six Sigma Black Belt: MINITAB EXAMPLE FILES
Basic Statistics Example
Before and After Example
Capability and Stability Example
Cause and Effect Example
Design of Experiments Example
Non-normal Capability Example
Statistical Tests Example
Transforming Data Example
IASSC Lean Six Sigma Black Belt: SAMPLE TEST PAPER
Sample Test Paper
About the exam
The IASSC Six Sigma Black Belt Certification exam is made up of 150 multiple choice and true/false questions. Your time allowance for the exam is 4 hours, although you may finish the exam sooner if you are able to. In order to achieve the professional designation of IASSC Certified Black Belt (ICBB) from the IASSC, you must score a minimum of 580 points out of a total 750 points.
Pay with a single payment, or spread the cost over 4 monthly installments.
Hudson - Leaders in Learning
Hudson provide high spec e-learning to the consumer and corporate market all over the world. The majority of our online training is accessible across most devices including laptop, desktop, tablet, and smart phones. Our courses are designed to fit around...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this IASSC Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (exam included) course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!