- 30 years' experience providing world-class training.
- 20 learning centers throughout the UK.
- 300 learning professionals who are experts in their field.
- 500k training days delivered every year.
- 6000 clients including 80% of the FTSE 250.
- Course type: Essentials
- Course code: CSITCS
- Duration: 5 Days
- Exam included: Not applicable
- Pre-course work included: Not applicable
- Saving when enrolled through Hudson: £265
- Course delivery: choose between classroom or 'Attend from Anywhere' (i.e. live online class)
- QA price: £3060 inc VAT
- Hudson price: £2795 inc VAT
- Saving: £265
- Network Security Engineers
- Describe and implement Cisco Web Security Appliance (WSA).
- Describe and implement Cisco Cloud Web Security (CWS).
- Describe and implement Cisco Email Security Appliance (ESA).
- Describe and implement Advanced Malware Protection (AMP).
- Describe and implement Cisco FirePOWER Next-Generation IPS
- Describe and implement Cisco ASA FirePOWER Services Module.
- CCNA Security Certification
- Any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite
- Describing The Cisco Web Security Appliance (WSA) Solutions
- Integrating the Cisco Web Security Appliance
- Configuring Cisco Web Security Appliance Identities and User Authentication Controls
- Configuring Cisco Web Security Appliance Acceptable Use Control
- Configuring Cisco Web Security Appliance Anti-Malware Controls
- Configuring Cisco Web Security Appliance Decryption
- Configuring Cisco Web Security Appliance Data Security Controls
- Describing the Cisco Cloud Web Security Solutions
- Configuring Cisco Cloud Web Security Connectors
- Describing the Web Filtering Policy in Cisco ScanCenter
- Describe the Cisco Email Security Solutions
- Describing the Cisco Email Security Appliance Basic Setup Components
- Configuring Cisco Email Security Appliance Basic Incoming and Outgoing Mail Policies
- AMP for Endpoints Overview and Architecture
- Customizing Detection and AMP Policy
- IOCs and IOC Scanning
- Deploying AMP Connectors
- AMP Analysis Tools
- Describing the Cisco FireSIGHT System
- Configuring and Managing Cisco FirePOWER Devices
- Implementing an Access Control Policy
- Understanding Discovery Technology
- Configuring File-Type and Network Malware Detection
- Managing SSL Traffic with Cisco FireSIGHT
- Describing IPS Policy and Configuration Concepts
- Describing the Network Analysis Policy
- Creating Reports
- Describing Correlation Rules and Policies
- Understanding Basic Rule Syntax and Usage
- Installing Cisco ASA 5500-X Series FirePOWER Services (SFR) Module
Hudson - Leaders in Learning
Hudson provide high spec e-learning to the consumer and corporate market all over the world. The majority of our online training is accessible across most devices including laptop, desktop, tablet, and smart phones. Our courses are designed to fit around...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!