Experienced web developers seeking skills in using HTML5 and CSS3
After completing this course, you should be able to accomplish the objectives from the following lessons and topics.
Getting Started with HTML5
- Use the new document syntax in HTML5
- Add syntax for Modernizr to check for browser support of common elements of HTML5
New and Deprecated Attributes and Elements in HTML5
- Identify new, redefined, and deprecated attributes and elements in HTML5
- Use HTML5's new global attributes
New Semantic Elements in HTML5
- Use HTML5's new semantic elements
Writing a Simple HTML5 Program
- Incorporating Style in HTML5 with CSS3
Introduction to CSS3
- Recognize key characteristics of CSS3
- Use Modernizr to detect browser support for CSS3 styles
New Features of CSS3
- Use new CSS3 style features
- Course Topic Topic:Incorporating CSS3 into an HTML5 Program
Course Duration: 2 hrs
Course Delivery: Online
Hudson - Leaders in Learning
Hudson provide high spec e-learning to the consumer and corporate market all over the world. The majority of our online training is accessible across most devices including laptop, desktop, tablet, and smart phones. Our courses are designed to fit around...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Introduction to HTML5 and CSS3 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!