Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of this course, you’ll receive two Microsoft acclaim badges in Excel and PowerPoint you can add to your CV or social media profile for prospective employers to see. You’ll also receive two official Microsoft certifications validating your Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Training Course Content
This course contains one investment banking course (covering five core subjects); and two Microsoft Office Specialistcourses in Excel and PowerPoint 2016. The course material and exams are valid for 12 months from the time of enrolment. As part of this package, you will get access to a GMetrix practice test for each Microsoft certification course. This will help prepare you to pass the final exams.
Course features include:
- Comprehensive coverage of the fundamentals: leveraged finance, mergers and acquisitions, valuation, accounting and financial modeling
- Bite-sized lessons help you learn faster and retain more knowledge.
- 500+ practice questions.
- Study anytime, anywhere, on any device with integrated web and mobile-friendly platform.
- Dashboards and performance metrics.
- Interview training videos: common technical and behavioral questions and model answers.
- 20 hours of video lectures by experts.
- 12 months online access.
From:£248.75 Inc. VAT per month for 4 months
Request information to learn more about the cost of this course.
Hudson - Leaders in Learning
Hudson provide high spec e-learning to the consumer and corporate market all over the world. The majority of our online training is accessible across most devices including laptop, desktop, tablet, and smart phones. Our courses are designed to fit around...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Investment Banking Prep Course (Exams Included) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!