- 30 years' experience providing world-class training.
- 20 learning centers throughout the UK.
- 300 learning professionals who are experts in their field.
- 500k training days delivered every year.
- 6000 clients including 80% of the FTSE 250.
- Event Management
- Incident Management
- Request Fulfilment
- Problem Management
- Access Management
- The Service Desk
- Technical Management
- IT Operations Management
- Course type: Specialist
- Course code: CSIMOS
- Duration: 5 Days
- Exam included: Not applicable
- Pre-course work included: Not applicable
- Saving when enrolled through Hudson: £126.60
- Course delivery: choose between classroom or 'Attend from Anywhere' (i.e. live online class)
- QA price: £3295 inc VAT
- Hudson price: £3536.40 inc VAT
- Saving: £241.40
- individuals who have attained the ITIL Foundation certificate in Service Management, certificate and who wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications
- individuals who require a practical understanding of the Operational Support and Analysis processes and how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT service within an organisation
- operational staff involved in Event Management, Incident Management, Request Fulfilment, Problem Management, Access Management and the Service Desk, Technical Management, IT Operations Management and Application functions who wish to enhance their role-based capabilities
- ITIL v3 or 2011 Foundation
- ITIL v2 Foundation and v2/v3 Foundation Bridge.
- A copy of the candidates examination certificate
- Confirmed entry in the AXELOS Successful Candidate Register. You will need to provide the full SCR number (registration/candidate number located on your certificate).
Hudson - Leaders in Learning
Hudson provide high spec e-learning to the consumer and corporate market all over the world. The majority of our online training is accessible across most devices including laptop, desktop, tablet, and smart phones. Our courses are designed to fit around...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this ITIL(R) Capability Certificate in Operational Support and Analysis course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!