- 30 years' experience providing world-class training.
- 20 learning centers throughout the UK.
- 300 learning professionals who are experts in their field.
- 500k training days delivered every year.
- 6000 clients including 80% of the FTSE 250.
- Course type: Performance
- Course code: ITILLCSI
- Duration: 3 Days
- Exam included: Yes. The exam fee is included in the course cost
- Pre-course work/reading included: Yes
- Saving when enrolled through Hudson: £144.60
- Course delivery: choose between classroom or 'Attend from Anywhere' (i.e. live online class)
- QA price: £1839.60 inc VAT
- Hudson price: £1695 inc VAT
- Saving: £144.60
- individuals who require a detailed understanding of the ITIL Continual Service Improvement phase of the ITIL core lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organisation.
- IT professionals working within or about to enter a Continual Service Improvement environment and requiring a detailed understanding of the processes, functions and activities involved.
- individuals seeking the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management for which this qualification is one of the prerequisite modules.
- individuals seeking progress towards the ITIL Master if IT Service Management for which the ITIL Expert is a prerequisite.
- ITIL v3 or 2011 Foundation
- ITIL v2 Foundation and v2/v3 Foundation Bridge.
- A copy of the candidates examination certificate
- Confirmed entry in the AXELOS Successful Candidate Register. You will need to provide the full SCR number (registration/candidate number located on your certificate).
- Introduction to Continual Service Improvement
- Continual Service Improvement Principles and Process
- Continual Service Improvement Methods and Techniques
- Organisation for Continual Service Improvement
- Technology for Continual Service Improvement
- Implementation Considerations
- Critical success factions and risk involved in Continual Service Improvement.
Hudson - Leaders in Learning
Hudson provide high spec e-learning to the consumer and corporate market all over the world. The majority of our online training is accessible across most devices including laptop, desktop, tablet, and smart phones. Our courses are designed to fit around...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this ITIL(R) Lifecycle Certificate in Continual Service Improvement course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!