- 30 years' experience providing world-class training.
- 20 learning centers throughout the UK.
- 300 learning professionals who are experts in their field.
- 500k training days delivered every year.
- 6000 clients including 80% of the FTSE 250.
- Course type: Specialist
- Course code: LSSGBP
- Duration: 5 Days
- Exam included: Yes
- Saving when enrolled through Hudson: £295
- Course delivery: Classroom
- QA price: £3180 inc VAT
- Hudson price: £2885 inc VAT
- Saving: £295
- Understand problem solving and process improvement methods
- Plan and manage a real Lean Six Sigma DMAIC project
- Identify the elements of Cost of Poor quality and waste in a process
- Structure a measurement system and identify the appropriate metrics to support quantitative process improvement efforts
- Understand root cause analysis and value analysis methods Understand Process Improvement strategies
- Communicate with key stakeholders and drive change in the organisation
- Use many of the common process improvement tools
Hudson - Leaders in Learning
Hudson provide high spec e-learning to the consumer and corporate market all over the world. The majority of our online training is accessible across most devices including laptop, desktop, tablet, and smart phones. Our courses are designed to fit around...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Practitioner - 5 Day Classroom Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!