- Performing Basic Tasks in Word 2013
- Editing and Formatting in Word 2013
- Structuring a Document in Word 2013
- Adding Lists and Objects in Word 2013
- Using Tables in Word 2013
- Advanced Formatting in Word 2013
- Customizing Document Layout in Word 2013
- Advanced Table Customization in Word 2013
- Inserting and Formatting Graphics in Word 2013
- Navigating and Reviewing Documents in Word 2013
- Reference Tools and Mail Merge in Word 2013
- Adjusting Document Views and Customizing the Appearance of Word 2013
- Sharing and Collaboration in Word 2013
Course Delivery: Online
Hudson - Leaders in Learning
Hudson provide high spec e-learning to the consumer and corporate market all over the world. The majority of our online training is accessible across most devices including laptop, desktop, tablet, and smart phones. Our courses are designed to fit around...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 77-418: Word 2013 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!