- Provide Delegates with an understanding of the benefits and principles underlying a structured approach to programme management.
- Apply the principles of MSP® to programmes within a work environment.
- Operate effectively with colleagues and managers within a structured programme and project management environment.
- Enable delegates to understand the MSP® framework to be prepared to sit the APM Group/OGC MSP® Foundation exam.
- Event Preparation CD
- SPOCE's highly acclaimed event preparation CD is available to everyone attending this event. Delegates should spend approximately 10 hours studying this pre-course material in order to be well prepared for the course.
- MSP ® Manual
- The official MSP® Guidance, sent with the pre-course materials.
- MSP Pre-Course Reading Guide - This provides clear direction to delegates on what to read and do prior to attending the course. This is sent with your pre-course materials.
- MSP Foundation Handout - Provided during the course, this handout includes the tasks used in the course, a copy of the slides used by the trainer, and the APMG sample foundation exam paper.
Hudson - Leaders in Learning
Hudson provide high spec e-learning to the consumer and corporate market all over the world. The majority of our online training is accessible across most devices including laptop, desktop, tablet, and smart phones. Our courses are designed to fit around...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this MSP® Foundation Classroom Course (with official exam) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!