Office administration is a set of day-to-day activities that are related to financial planning, record keeping & billing, personnel, physical distribution and logistics, within an organization. An employee that undertakes these activities is commonly called an office administrator or office manager, and plays a key role in any organizations infrastructure, regardless of the scale. Many administrative positions require the candidate to have an advanced skill set in the software applications Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
There are an extensive range of roles that can be associated with an office administrator. Once such role is a Receptionist. They play a key role in the organization's management, as they are entrusted with arranging and meeting the clients, suppliers and visitors directly via emails, phone calls or direct mail. The employee undertaking the role of a receptionist must show good organisational, communication and customer service skills in order to ensure efficiency within the organization.
This skills bundle covers a variety of office administration courses from taking minutes, to business writing skills, and Microsoft Office 2013, covering Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook. You will have full access to all 21 courses to pick and choose what you want.
Courses can be accessed on both Mac and PCKey points Access Period: 1 month Total Duration: 21 hours How does it work? Online video and downloadable notes Are there online assessments included? Yes Are there simulators included? Yes, with some of the courses. Equipment required: PC or laptop and an internet connection Is it accessible on all devices? Yes
Courses can be accessed on tablets and smart phonesWhat's in the bundle?
- Skills for the Administrative Assistant
- The Minute Taker's Workshop
- Meeting Management: The Art of Making Meetings Work
- Advanced Writing Skills
- Business Writing That Works
- Writing Reports and Proposals
- Microsoft Word 2013: Essentials
- Microsoft Word 2013: Advanced
- Microsoft Word 2013: Expert
- Microsoft Excel 2013: Essentials
- Microsoft Excel 2013: Advanced
- Microsoft Excel 2013: Expert
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013: Essentials
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013: Advanced
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013: Expert
- Microsoft Access 2013: Essentials
- Microsoft Access 2013: Advanced
- Microsoft Access 2013: Expert
- Microsoft Outlook 2013: Essentials
- Microsoft Outlook 2013: Advanced
- Microsoft Outlook 2013: Expert
Hudson - Leaders in Learning
Hudson provide high spec e-learning to the consumer and corporate market all over the world. The majority of our online training is accessible across most devices including laptop, desktop, tablet, and smart phones. Our courses are designed to fit around...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Office Administration Skills Course Bundle (21 courses) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!