Personal development covers activities that improve awareness and identity, develop talents and potential, build human capital and facilitate employability, enhance quality of life and contribute to the realization of dreams and aspirations. Not limited to self-help, the concept involves formal and informal activities for developing others in roles such as teacher, guide, counselor, manager, life coach or mentor. When personal development takes place in the context of institutions, it refers to the methods, programs, tools, techniques, and assessment systems that support human development at the individual level in organizations.
Personal development is a lifelong process. It’s a way for people to assess their skills and qualities, consider their aims in life and set goals in order to realise and maximise their potential.
This skills bundle covers a variety of personal and employee talent development courses from public speaking, and conflict resolution, to behavioural interview techniques. You will have full access to all 19 courses to pick and choose what you want.
Courses can be accessed on both Mac and PCKey points Access Period: 1 month Total Duration: 28.5 hours How does it work? Online video and downloadable notes Are there online assessments included? Yes Are there simulators included? Yes, with some of the courses. Equipment required: PC or laptop and an internet connection Is it accessible on all devices? Yes
Courses can be accessed on tablets and smart phonesWhat's in the bundle?
- Hiring for Success: Behavioural Interviewing Techniques
- Orientation Handbook: Getting Employees Off to a Good Start
- Creating a Top Notch Talent Program
- Giving Effective Feedback
- Critical Thinking
- Onboarding – The Essential Rules for a Successful Onboarding Program
- Business Succession Planning: Developing and Maintaining a Succession Plan
- Performance Management: Managing Employee Performance
- Conducting Effective Performance Reviews
- Building Self Esteem and Assertiveness Skills
- Communication Strategies
- Customer Service Training: Managing Customer Service
- Skills for the Administrative Assistant
- The Minute Taker's Workshop
- Conquering Your Fear of Speaking in Public
- Conflict Resolution: Dealing with Difficult People
- Public Speaking: Speaking Under Pressure
- Goal Setting
- Personal Brand
Hudson - Leaders in Learning
Hudson provide high spec e-learning to the consumer and corporate market all over the world. The majority of our online training is accessible across most devices including laptop, desktop, tablet, and smart phones. Our courses are designed to fit around...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Personal and Employee Talent Development Course Bundle (19 courses) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!