Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Shorter Cycle SalesHuthwaite International
PITCH Selling Skills - 2-day course in winning new client business with limited client interactions
In an increasingly competitive sales environment, the ability to win new business in short time frames is becoming more important than ever.
This PITCH Selling Skills course is designed precisely to give sales professionals a range of consultative sales skills that will allow them to improve their performance and results in shorter sales cycles (between 1 and 3 calls).
Shown to deliver a 150% increase in month-on-month new client acquisition, the 2-day programme helps delegates enhance the quality & effectiveness of their sales interactions by helping them to:
- Understand & adopt the behaviours that are most persuasive in short-cycle sales scenarios
- Appreciate the psychology of customer buying and the decision process
- Identify customer needs and influence their value drivers
- Pinpoint key differentiators for their products & describe solutions persuasively
- Prioritise prospects to make optimal use of time & enhance the probability of conversion
- Refine their skills in engaging customers with effective opening statements on prospecting calls
Combined, these skills will enable participants to increase new business acquisition and improve revenue, leading to lower costs of sale and higher profits.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for salespeople involved in short-cycle sales* with responsibilities for prospecting for new business, whether face-to-face or on the telephone.
It is ideal for those involved in the sale of services/products that require 1-3 interactions, and where buying decisions are made by one to two decision-makers. It suits both consumer and B2B sales sales environments.
Training Course Content
Course content covers:
- Why customers buy – the stages of making a purchasing decision.
- Competitive differentiation.
- The PITCH model:
- Presenting yourself: Prioritising prospects, effective call planning and persuasive outbound opening statements
- Investigating needs: Clever questioning to uncover needs and buying criteria that align with differentiators
- Tempting customers: Persuasive descriptions of how products / services meet customer needs
- Commitment gaining: Attaining high levels of commitment, reducing and handling objections
- Handing over: Positive call conclusion and next steps
- Growing the sale through add-ons and up-selling.
The cost of this course is £850 + VAT per delegate.
**Please contact direct for multiple booking discounts**
Huthwaite also has extensive experience helping all kinds of businesses prosper by providing bespoke training solutions tailored to specific needs.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Huthwaite International has been helping businesses across the world deliver long-term, tangible results through their sales-focused behavioural change methodologies for 40 years. Based on research into what effective sellers and negotiators do, their approach is based on the key behaviours...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Shorter Cycle Sales course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!