Level 3 Award in Education and Training
This is a generic course and will qualify you to teach any subjects you have competence in. The Level 3 Award in Education and Training is the minimum qualification you are required to have to be able to teach any vocational subjects, and it is the replacement for the old PTTLS course. This course is a competence-based qualification. It is approved by TQUK and has been designed for those who want to start a career as a Teacher or Trainer in the further education sector. It is easy to breakthrough into the teaching industry now without having to go through the long process of PGCE, etc.. This is part of the Trainer Training courses, which will qualify you to train others in your area of expertise. Assessment will be carried out in the form of knowledge tasks where you will have a set of questions to answer and for the practical units you will be required to prepare and deliver a micro-teach session which will be observed by a qualified Assessor. You can complete this course within 3-6 months or less based on how much time you have.
Why chose us
- You have a dedicated Personal Tutor who you can interact with and who will support you until completion
- You will have access to our professional textbooks written by experts within the industry
- You can complete the course at your own pace without any pressure
- With our online portal, access your course anytime, anywhere in the world
- We are industry leaders within the online training sector
Suitability - Who should attend?
Teachers, Trainers, Assessors, Professionals who want to train, Managers
- Be competent in your field, the subject your want to teach
- Level 2 written and spoken English (Equivalent to GCSE A-C)
- Basic understanding of lifelong learning
- IT literate (Internet, Microsoft office)
- Able to understand and interpret course materials
- Self-motivated and willing to complete and achieve
Training Course Content
- Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- Understanding and using inclusive learning and teaching approaches in education and training
- Understanding the principles and practices of assessment
i-Success Academy Ltd
i-Success Academy Ltd is a TQUK approved centre and delivers complete end to end training within the Education and Training (TAQA), Health and social care and Leadership and Management sector. We are one of the leading online training providers in...
Average rating 5Based on 3 reviews
Find out more about this Level 3 Award in Education and Training course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!