Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care
This course is approved by Skills for Care and regulated by Ofqual and meets the CQC requirements and is suitable for learners working in a wide range of roles in a health and adult care settings. This course meets the CQC requirements for anyone who wants to, or is currently working as an Adult Care Worker, Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker, Senior Healthcare Assistant or Personal Assistant.
This qualification will equip you with all the mandatory knowledge required and the skills to be a competent Senior care or Senior support worker within the community as a domiciliary Senior Health Care Assistant. You will need to achieve a minimum of 58 credits at a level 3 to obtain this qualification. You will be assessed through written assignments and practical assessment, through evidence in the workplace and observation. You can complete this course at your own pace within 12 months or less based on how much time you have. This course comes with a free textbook.
Why chose us
- You have a dedicated Personal Tutor who you can interact with and who will support you until completion
- You will have access to our professional textbooks written by experts within the industry
- You can complete the course at your own pace without any pressure
- With our online portal, access your course anytime, anywhere in the world
- We are industry leaders within the online training sector
Suitability - Who should attend?
Care Coordinators, Senior care workers, Health Care Assistants
- No formal requirements
- Be 19 years old and above
- Be working in a job role appropriate for this pathway
- IT literate (Internet, Microsoft office)
- Able to understand and interpret course materials
- Self-motivated and willing to complete and achieve
- Have access to a qualified Manager who can carry out observation in the workplace
Training Course Content
- Promote communication in care settings
- Promote effective handling of information in care settings
- Promote personal development in care settings
- Promote person-centred approaches in care settings
- Promote equality and inclusion in care settings
- Promote health, safety and wellbeing in care settings
- Responsibilities of a care worker
- Duty of care in care settings
- Safeguarding and protection in care settings. Plus optional units
i-Success Academy Ltd
i-Success Academy Ltd is a TQUK approved centre and delivers complete end to end training within the Education and Training (TAQA), Health and social care and Leadership and Management sector. We are one of the leading online training providers in...
Find out more about this Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!