Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Distance Learning Course by IATA Training
IATA's Airline Customer Service course enables airline staff to develop the skills, knowledge and positive attitude needed to deliver excellent customer service on a daily basis.
Delivered via distance learning, the course is available in printed format or as an ebook* that can be accessed on any digital device. Regardless of the method chosen, the course content will focus on the essentials of delivering high quality customer care, equipping learners with a set of key skills in:
- Effective communication techniques and customer contact
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Different social styles and cross-cultural awareness
- Recent rends in airline customer service
Each chapter includes review and discussion questions as well as further reading suggestions to ensure delegates are able to prepare thoroughly for the exam, which is held 4 times a year.
*A similar but more extensive version of the course is also available via Harvard ManageMentor. Please enquire for more details.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Flight attendants
- Ticket office, reservations, check-in, traffic, operations, baggage service and information desks staff
- Public relations and sales support personnel
- Cargo reservations and receiving staff
Training Course Content
Course content includes:
- Improved Standard of Customer Service
- Verbal & Non-verbal Communication Skills
- Customer Contact Techniques
- Cross-cultural Awareness
- Managing stress
This course counts as a step towards the IATA Diploma in Aviation Studies.
The cost of this course is:
- Regular Fee: eBook: $475 / Printed: $500
- Developing Nations: eBook: $400 / Printed: $425
IATA Training - Training for aviation professionals & organisations
Serving over 100,000 delegates every year, IATA Training provides specialised training to aviation and travel professionals worldwide. With the goal of supporting and promoting global industry standards, their 300+ courses are developed around the International Air Transport Association's (IATA) core areas of expertise. Benefiting from IATA's work...
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.