5-day Classroom Programme from IATA Training
This Project Management Essentials programme will give participants a great overview of the fundamentals of project management. They will learn how to apply essential project management concepts, deal effectively with changes and challenges, and evaluate the impact of their decisions on project outcomes. The programme uses the Harvard Business Publishing simulation to help participants practice managing real projects.
Upon completing this course participants will be able to:
- Define project objectives, minimize scope changes and prevent scope creep
- Develop time and cost estimates, create and control the schedule and the budget
- Assemble, motivate and lead a project team
- Communicate project progress, maintain stakeholder engagement and develop plans for managing risks
- Manage scope, resources, schedule and team dynamics
- Make trade-offs between desired project outcomes and understand how prototypes and iterative processes help mitigate the risks of uncertainty
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is recommended for:
- Project coordinators and managers
- Project team members
- Anyone who needs to perform project management activities in their role
Outcome / Qualification etc.
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
Training Course Content
- Scope of project deliverables
- Identification and management of key stakeholders
- Prevent, minimize and respond to risks
- Assigning tasks and managing project teams
- Project progress and changes
- Leadership and people skills related to project management
Developing Nations: $2,170.00
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma in:
- Project Management Diploma
- General Management Diploma
IATA Training - Training for aviation professionals & organisations
Serving over 100,000 delegates every year, IATA Training provides specialised training to aviation and travel professionals worldwide. With the goal of supporting and promoting global industry standards, their 300+ courses are developed around the International Air Transport Association's (IATA) core areas of expertise. Benefiting from IATA's work...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!