Advising On A Business Disposal
This course will give you an insight into the business disposal process, so that you're in a position to provide value-creating advice at all stages of a disposal. You'll feel confident advising clients when to sell, how to sell, what marketing strategies to use, and what their walk-away position (below which they shouldn't sell) should be. All of these elements find their way into the seller’s value package, and ultimately into the negotiating strategy.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is for the Analyst, Manager and Trusted Advisor.
Training Course Content
- Understanding the M&A disposal processes.
- Appreciating different disposal scenarios (partial disposals, spin-offs, split-offs, carve-outs).
- Identifying key value drivers (reviewing cash flow forecasts, assessing risk).
- Knowing how to identify potential acquirers and how to market to them.
- Assembling useful documentation.
- Incorporating vendor due diligence.
- Creating bid tension and handling multiple bidders.
- Addressing deal negotiation issues.
- Constructing the deal package (warranties, indemnities, earn-outs, completion mechanism, closure).
£675 +VAT / Faculty Member £506.25 +VAT
ICAEW Academy of Professional Development
As a world leader of the accountancy and finance profession, ICAEW’s Academy reflects our commitment to high quality learning and leadership development solutions for all career stages, across a wide range of sectors in practice and business. The extensive portfolio...
Find out more about this Advising On A Business Disposal course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!