Crude Oil and Product Trader Programme (Simulated Trading Based)
ICE Education bring their expertise in the physical oil, oil product markets and electronic trading together to bring to you this new and innovative programme that utilises a revolutionary trading simulator that ensures practical hands on experience of 'real market scenarios' in a unique three day learning experience.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- If your work is affected by the changes to the international price of oil
- oil industry staff working supply, trading risk management, refining, finance, transportation and E&P
- Oil trading and distribution companies
- Energy-related government departments
- Purchasing, planning and finance departments in major energy consumers
- Energy publications
- Bankers, accountants, auditors and others associated with oil companies and oil financing.
Training Course Content
- Basics of Oil markets and Trading Best Practice
- Brent - Futures, BFOE and Dated Brent
- Brent Trading Simulation
- Physical products
- Physical Products FOB/CIF Trading Exercise
- Physical crude
- North Sea Crude Cargoes Trading Simulation
- Running a Refinery Simulation
- Forward markets and time spreads
- Time Spreads Simulation
- Storage Optionality and Optimisation
- Storage Trading Simulation
- Trading futures using Technicals
- Technical Charting Simulation
- Hedging & floating prices
- Hedging Products Cargoes Simulation
- Geographies and arbitrage
- Gas Oil Spreads Simulation
- Freight and hedging arbitrage
- Worked example
- Introduction to final simulation
- Trans-Atlantic Crude Arbitrage
Intercontinental Exchange - Open Courses in Commodities and Financial Markets
Intercontinental Exchange's diverse markets span futures and options on interest rates, commodities, indexes and FX, as well as equities and equity options. These markets are relied upon by international market participants, along with our post-trade infrastructure. ICE is uniquely positioned...
Average rating 5Based on 4 reviews.
Find out more about this Crude Oil and Product Trader Programme (Simulated Trading Based) course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!