Introduction to Energy Futures and Options - Virtual
ICE Education Live and partners have combined their expertise to provide an innovative and practical virtual program covering all aspects of the physical crude oil, products and traded derivatives market through our market leading Oil Trader Academy.
With the global oil markets being subject to extreme volatility and change due to a series of geopolitical events, this is the ideal time and opportunity to understand the drivers of oil price movements and tools at your disposal to protect against and trade around your organisations market position.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- New traders and brokers
- New entrants to the futures and options markets
- Support and operations people involved in the energy markets
- Sales and marketing personnel
- Individuals working in organisations such as: trading companies, banks, brokers, oil producers, consumers, refiners, distribution companies, government and associated organisations.
Training Course Content
- Technology check in to ensure all technology working and that all participants have required access.
- Session 1
- Futures exchange ICE Futures Europe, define Future, main contracts/details
- Session 2
- Clearing Principles, paying margin, guarantee fund
- Session 3
- Hedging & basis Examples, calculating p&l, ICE Block, EFP/EFS
- Session 4
- Spreads Ways to trade, time spread, Arb, Crack spread
- Session 5
- Option introduction Characteristics, terminology, payoff diagrams,
- Session 6
- Valuing options Intrinsic and time value, understanding volatility and time
Intercontinental Exchange - Open Courses in Commodities and Financial Markets
Intercontinental Exchange's diverse markets span futures and options on interest rates, commodities, indexes and FX, as well as equities and equity options. These markets are relied upon by international market participants, along with our post-trade infrastructure. ICE is uniquely positioned...
Find out more about this Introduction to Energy Futures and Options - Virtual course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.