CIPD Level 5 Certificate in Human Resource Management
Your course and assignments are fully online. You'll study all 4 core units plus your choice of 2 optional units.
- Developing Professional Practice
- Using Information in HR
- Business Issues and the Contexts of HR
- Managing and Coordinating the HR Function
- Resourcing and Talent Planning
- Reward Management
- Employment Law
- Contemporary Developments in Employment Relations
Suitability - Who should attend?
To study this CIPD Intermediate Level 5 Certificate, you should generally have at least one of the following:
- Some HR experience in an entry-level HR role
- Managerial experience that involved elements of HR
- A degree and a desire to begin studying HR at a higher level than Foundation Level 3
It's ideal if you'd like to study a shorter Level 5 course than the full CIPD Level 5 Diploma.
If English is your second language, we recommend you have an IELTS 6.5/ESOL Level 2 or equivalent, but we're happy to review your case on an individual basis.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Get noticed by employers: 92% of our students are working in HR within 2 years
- Advance your career: 74% say their qualification played a vital role in their career advancement
- Increase your salary: 78% increase their earning potential within 2 years
- Enhance your credibility: become a CIPD Associate Member and use Assoc. CIPD after your name
Why choose a CIPD qualification?
ICS Learn ICS Learn is the world's most experienced distance and online learning organisation. We have been a pioneer in teaching skills and qualifications at a distance for over 130 years, giving you the opportunity to learn while earning and...
Find out more about this CIPD Level 5 Certificate in Human Resource Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!