CIPD Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management
The course is fully online. It's assessed through written assignments and two in-person exams.You’ll study all 4 core units, then your choice of 4 optional units.
- Human Resource Management in Context
- Leading, Managing and Developing People
- Developing Skills for Business Leadership
- Investigating a Business Issue from an HR Perspective
- Resourcing and Talent Management
- Managing Employment Relations
- Reward Management
- Employment Law
- Learning and Talent Development
- Leadership and Management Development
- Organisational Design and Organisational Development
If you specialise in HR development by choosing all three development units, you'll achieve the Level 7 Diploma in HRD rather than HRM.
Suitability - Who should attend?
To study this CIPD Advanced Level 7 course, you should have significant HR experience or an HR degree.
As the qualification is equivalent to a Master's degree, you should be prepared to take on postgraduate-level study.
If English is your second language, we recommend you have an IELTS 6.5/ESOL Level 2 or equivalent, but we're happy to review your case on an individual basis.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Advance your career: 74% say their qualification played a vital role in their career advancement
- Increase your salary: 78% increase their earning potential within 2 years
- Gain trusted HR knowledge: 91% of our students recommend CIPD
- Enhance your credibility: the only HR qualification that leads to CIPD Chartered Membership
Why choose a CIPD qualification?
ICS Learn ICS Learn is the world's most experienced distance and online learning organisation. We have been a pioneer in teaching skills and qualifications at a distance for over 130 years, giving you the opportunity to learn while earning and...
Find out more about this CIPD Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!