PRINCE2 is the world's most respected and widely-used project management method.
It's a prerequisite for many project management careers, and is used across 111 countries by both public and private sector organisations, including the UK government.
It defines a logical, strategic step-by-step approach to successful project management that can be adapted to projects of any size, type, complexity, industry or location, ensuring that you deliver high-quality projects that are on time and within budget, every time.
In this online PRINCE2 2017 Foundation & Practitioner course, you'll become a registered PRINCE2 Practitioner at your own pace with unlimited support from your personal tutor.
- Learn the universal language of project management & become a PRINCE2 Practitioner online
- Ideal if you're a project manager or involved in the delivery of projects
- 88% of practitioners say PRINCE2 has been valuable to their career, including 91% of consultants (AXELOS 2016 PRINCE2® Report)
- Your two online PRINCE2 exams are included in your interest-free payment plan
- 9.6/10 Trustpilot rating from 3000+ independent student reviews
Suitability - Who should attend?
PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner Combined is idealfor PRINCE2 beginnerswho want to become fully registered Practitioners and save money by studying both courses in one.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completing your PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner Combined Course you will be qualified to take any of these positions:
- Project Manager
- Programme Co-Ordinator
- Service Delivery Manager
- Project Planner
- Project Analyist
- Senior Project Manager
Training Course Content
Your course isfully online, delivered through engaging bite-sized lessons and interactive exercises.
You'll master thePRINCE2 methodand learn to adapt and apply it to real-life projects.
- You’ll learn the seven aspects you must address throughout a project in order to stay on track.
- Business case - what value will the project bring to the organisation?
- Organisation - how will the project team's individual roles and responsibilities be defined?
- Plans - what steps will we take to develop our plans and apply the PRINCE2 techniques?
- Risk - how will we address uncertainties in our plans and environment?
- Quality - what are the project's quality requirements, and how will we deliver them?
- Change - how will we assess and address unforeseen issues?
- Progress - how will we assess the performance of the project and decide how/if it should continue?
- You’ll understand the seven processes that are overseen by a project manager.
- Starting up a project
- Initiating a project
- Controlling a stage
- Managing product delivery
- Managing a stage boundary
- Directing a project
- Closing a project
- You’ll learn the seven principles and best practices that a project should adhere to.
- Continued business justifications
- Learn from experience
- Defined roles and responsibilities
- Manage by stages
- Manage by exception
- Focus on products
- Tailor to suit the project environment
Interest-free payment plans, two online PRINCE2 exams: £100 each (can be included in payment plan)
ICS Learn is a trusted provider of accredited professional development courses via online learning. With over 130 years experience in distance and online learning, they are at the forefront of the sector. ICS Learn have unequalled experience in delivering skills...
Find out more about this PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner Combined Course in Project Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!