Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
PRINCE2 is the world's most respected and widely-used project management method.
It's a prerequisite for many project management careers, and is used across 111 countries by both public and private sector organisations, including the UK government.
In this advanced online PRINCE2 2017 Practitioner course, you'll learn to adapt and apply the PRINCE2 method to projects of varied size, industry, complexity and location, becoming a fully qualified PRINCE2 Practitioner.
As the course is fully flexible, you'll easily shape learning around your life, working at your own pace with unlimited support from your personal tutor.
- Develop your project management skills and become a registered PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Ideal if you've completed PRINCE2 Foundation or a relevant project management qualification
- 88% of practitioners say PRINCE2 has been valuable to their career, including 91% of consultants (AXELOS 2016 PRINCE2® Report)
- Your online PRINCE2 Practitioner exam is included in your interest-free payment plan
- 9.6/10 Trustpilot rating from 3000+ independent student reviews
Suitability - Who should attend?
This online course is the ideal next step if you've already completed PRINCE2 Foundation (2009 or 2017).
You can also take this advanced course if you hold one of the following project management qualifications:
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- International Project Management Association (IPMA)
- IPMA Level A (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completing your PRINCE2® Practitioner Course you will be qualified to take any of these positions:
- Project Manager
- Programme Co-Ordinator
- Project Management Analyst
- Project Delivery Manager
- Senior Project Manager
Training Course Content
Your course isfully online, delivered through engaging bite-sized lessons and interactive exercises.
You'll build on your knowledge of the 7 themes, 7 processes and 7 principles of PRINCE2, learning to apply them to the management of real-life projects.
- Business case - what value will the project bring to the organisation?
- Organisation - how will the project team's individual roles and responsibilities be defined?
- Plans - what steps will we take to develop our plans and apply the PRINCE2 techniques?
- Risk - how will we address uncertainties in our plans and environment?
- Quality - what are the project's quality requirements, and how will we deliver them?
- Change - how will we assess and address unforeseen issues?
- Progress - how will we assess the performance of the project and decide how/if it should continue?
- Starting up a project
- Initiating a project
- Controlling a stage
- Managing product delivery
- Managing a stage boundary
- Directing a project
- Closing a project
- Continued business justifications
- Learn from experience
- Defined roles and responsibilities
- Manage by stages
- Manage by exception
- Focus on products
- Tailor to suit the project environment
Interest-free payment plans, online PRINCE2 exam: £100 (can be included in payment plan)
ICS Learn is a trusted provider of accredited professional development courses via online learning. With over 128 years experience in distance and online learning, they are at the forefront of the sector. ICS Learn have unequalled experience in delivering skills...
Find out more about this PRINCE2® Practitioner in Project Management course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.