The ICSA Level 4 Certificate in Sports Governance is an introductory programme suitable if you are working, or looking for a job, with governance responsibilities in a sports organisation. The qualification examines how organisations are expected to operate and, in particular, implement the principles of the new Code for Sports Governance.
Learn about the main issues and the impact poor governance and lack of accountability can have on an organisation, based on how UK sports bodies are structured.
Develop good governance practices that ensure you remain compliant with regulatory requirements while engaging your key stakeholders.
The qualification is delivered via a course of one-hour live webinars, including two marked practice tasks. The course runs once a year from February to May.
The course will cover the following topic areas:
- The sport governance landscape
- Developing effective governance structures in sports organisations
- The role of risk and risk management in sport
- Compliance requirements of key statutory policies
- Financial arrangements that ensure best practice
- Building effective relationships with stakeholders
Why study with ICSA?
Every ICSA registered student gets the following study support:
- Access to past papers, suggested answers and other study materials via MyICSA, the secure area of our website especially for ICSA students and members.
- Access to module-specific webinars and recordings, presented by the examiner of the module.
- A comprehensive study skills e-book
- Free study support webinars in areas such as planning your study and exam techniques.
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
The Chartered Governance Institute - Developing the skills of governance professionals
The Chartered Governance Institute (previously ICSA: The Governance Institute) is the professional body for governance. With 125 years’ experience, we work with regulators and policymakers to champion high standard of governance and provide qualification, training and guidance that build careers. ...
Find out more about this Advanced Certificate in Sport Governance and Administration course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Vocational & College Courses
413 GBP-825 GBP