Company Secretarial Practice for PLCs
A one-day course examining the duties and responsibilities of the company secretary in a public listed company.
UK law places unique demands on PLCs and the teams that manage them. This intensive course, delivered by experts, covers the essential knowledge and activities of the successful company secretary.
By the end of the day you will understand:
- The core duties of the company secretary in a listed business
- The relevant legal and regulatory frameworks including listing, disclosure and transparency rules
- Best practice in corporate governance
- Key relationships – including working with the board and investor relations
- Techniques for key tasks – including taking minutes, managing share plans and year-end activities
- See the full programme below for further details
Suitability - Who should attend?
Anyone with some company secretarial experience within a listed PLC or about to move into a listed environment
Outcome / Qualification etc.
You will also receive:
- A Delegate Pack containing comprehensive course notes and presentation slides
- A Certificate to show you have attended the course
- 6 months complimentary professional subscription with the Chartered Governance Institute (see below)
- 6 hours credit towards your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
£705 +VAT (Non-members)
£635 +VAT (Professional subscribers)
£545 +VAT (Chartered Governance Institute members)
£355 +VAT (Chartered Governance Institute students)
The Chartered Governance Institute - Developing the skills of governance professionals
The Chartered Governance Institute (previously ICSA: The Governance Institute) is the professional body for governance. With 125 years’ experience, we work with regulators and policymakers to champion high standard of governance and provide qualification, training and guidance that build careers. ...
Find out more about this Company Secretarial Practice for PLCs course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!