Effective Minute Taking
Learn how to take confident, accurate minutes with this one-day course.
This practical, one-day course provides a toolkit of skills which will boost your confidence in the writing and presenting of accurate minutes – and help you deal with the other issues above.
By the end of the day you will understand:
- Why are minutes kept and the issues that can occur
- How to take accurate minutes, and deal with those issues
- Techniques for effective communication, relationship building and dealing with discord
- Essential communication skills
Suitability - Who should attend?
Anyone charged with, or about to take responsibility for, taking minutes at meetings
Outcome / Qualification etc.
You will also receive:
- A Delegate Pack containing comprehensive course notes and presentation slides
- An ICSA Certificate to show you have attended the course
- 6 months complimentary Professional Subscription of ICSA (see below)
- 6 hours credit towards your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Non-members £480.00 +VAT
- Professional subscribers £432.00 +VAT
- ICSA Members £355.00 +VAT ICSA
- Students £255.00 +VAT
The Chartered Governance Institute - Developing the skills of governance professionals
The Chartered Governance Institute (previously ICSA: The Governance Institute) is the professional body for governance. With 125 years’ experience, we work with regulators and policymakers to champion high standard of governance and provide qualification, training and guidance that build careers. ...
Find out more about this Effective Minute Taking course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!