Introduction to Company Law
A one-day introduction to company law and its application to everyday business.
This course walks delegates through the basics of company law using plain language and everyday examples. We cover the lifetime of the company, its legal obligations and its day to day business. All delegates arrive at a similar level, and no prior knowledge is assumed.
By the end of the day you will understand:
- The basics – including what companies are and how they are formed and run
- The foundations of company law in the UK (Companies Act 2006)
- The ‘life cycle' of the company and its legal obligations
- Company boards – their role, duties, powers and decision-making process
- Shareholders and how to manage share capital
- The tools to explore the links between legal theory and business reality
Outcome / Qualification etc.
You will also receive:
- A Delegate Pack containing comprehensive course notes and presentation slides
- An ICSA Certificate to show you have attended the course
- 6 months complimentary professional subscription of ICSA (see below)
- 6 hours credit towards your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Non-members £685.00 +VAT
- Professional subscribers £617.00 +VAT ICSA
- Members £530.00 +VAT ICSA
- Students £345.00 +VAT
The Chartered Governance Institute - Developing the skills of governance professionals
The Chartered Governance Institute (previously ICSA: The Governance Institute) is the professional body for governance. With 125 years’ experience, we work with regulators and policymakers to champion high standard of governance and provide qualification, training and guidance that build careers. ...
Find out more about this Introduction to Company Law course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!