Non-Executive Directors' Programme
This practical programme covers all aspects of the modern NEDs role. Responsibilities. Law. Regulation. Board composition. Remuneration. And more. Learn how to maximise your effectiveness whether you are new to the boardroom or looking to increase your value.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Outcome / Qualification etc.
You will also receive:
- A participant Pack containing comprehensive course notes and presentation slides
- A certificate to show you have attended the course
- 6 months complimentary professional subscription of The Institute (see below)
- 6 hours credit towards your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Training Course Content
- Your responsibilities and the legal framework that underpins them
- How to be effective in the boardroom - delivering scrutiny and challenge
- Your role in risk management and audit committees
- Board composition, induction and training
- Remuneration, and the challenges for NEDs
- £705 +VAT (Non-members)
- £635 +VAT (Professional subscribers)
- £545 +VAT (ICSA members)
- £355 +VAT (ICSA students)
The Chartered Governance Institute - Developing the skills of governance professionals
The Chartered Governance Institute (previously ICSA: The Governance Institute) is the professional body for governance. With 125 years’ experience, we work with regulators and policymakers to champion high standard of governance and provide qualification, training and guidance that build careers. ...
Find out more about this Non-Executive Directors' Programme course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!