The Role of the Charity Secretary
A virtual introduction to the unique responsibilities of the charity secretary. Charity secretaries serve a critical role – but it is easy for newcomers to feel overwhelmed. Trustees. Regulators. Beneficiaries. Each generates their own needs and requirements.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Outcome / Qualification etc.
You will also receive:
- A participant Pack containing notes and presentation slides
- A certificate to show you have attended the course
- 6 months complimentary professional subscription of The Institute (see below)
- 6 hours credit towards your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Training Course Content
- The core duties of the charity secretary
- Insight into the relationship with trustees, regulators and beneficiaries
- A concise overview of the Charities Act 2006, the Companies Act 2006 and the legal requirements of public benefit
- Advice on practical skills like meetings and decision making
- £565 + VAT (participant rate)
- £505 + VAT (Charity rate)
The Chartered Governance Institute - Developing the skills of governance professionals
The Chartered Governance Institute (previously ICSA: The Governance Institute) is the professional body for governance. With 125 years’ experience, we work with regulators and policymakers to champion high standard of governance and provide qualification, training and guidance that build careers. ...
Find out more about this The Role of the Charity Secretary course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!