The Role of the Company Secretary: Part 2The Chartered Governance Institute
The Role of the Company Secretary: Part 2
This course follows on the first part, however, anyone in a company secretary's role is welcome to attend. (Those working in the not-for-profit sector may prefer The Role of the Charity Secretary.)
The course leaders use interactive case studies and course notes to reinforce key topics. There is also an opportunity to discuss specific issues concerning your organisation.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Outcome / Qualification etc.
You will also receive:
- The tools and resources to find out what company secretarial procedures should be followed and when
- A participant Pack containing comprehensive course notes and presentation slides
- A certificate to show you have attended the course
- 6 months complimentary professional subscription of The Institute (see below)
- 6.5 hours credit towards your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Training Course Content
- How to get the most out of board and committee meetings
- Best practice in agenda setting and preparing board papers
- The importance of minutes and written resolutions
- Document retention and document retention policies
- How information should flow to and from the board
- Key issues around shares and shareholder relationships
- £705 +VAT (Non-members)
- £635 +VAT (Professional subscribers)
- £545 +VAT (ICSA members)
- £355 +VAT (ICSA students)
The Chartered Governance Institute - Developing the skills of governance professionals
The Chartered Governance Institute (previously ICSA: The Governance Institute) is the professional body for governance. With 125 years’ experience, we work with regulators and policymakers to champion high standard of governance and provide qualification, training and guidance that build careers. ...
Find out more about this The Role of the Company Secretary: Part 2 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!