A 5-Day Masterclass in Oil & GasIFF - International Faculty of Finance
A 5-Day Masterclass in Oil & Gas
During this course, you will learn about the many factors that contribute to the value of oil and gas assets, and improve your planning, negotiation and decision-making:
- Gain insight into the key short-term and long-term management issues facing the oil and gas industry
- Recognise the strategies being successfully applied by a range of oil and gas organisations and governments along the supply and value chains
- Develop your understanding of petroleum economics, fiscal designs and finance, enabling you to value oil and gas companies and assets
- Master the appropriate negotiating tactics to secure more meaningful commercial deals within the sector
- Understand the project management techniques and processes required to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Get to grips with sector strategy, uncertainty and the geopolitical issues
- Benefit from reality based case-studies, exercises and worked examples designed to boost your practical skills and knowledge
Outcome / Qualification etc.
What you will learn
Each day of the course is themed to cover every financial and technical aspect of the industry, so you can tackle the complex spectrum of uncertainty, human and regulatory issues.
- DAY ONE : Industry context – working along the supply chains
- DAY TWO: Strategy, uncertainty and geopolitics
- DAY THREE: Petroleum economics, finance and risk for decision-making
- DAY FOUR: Fiscal designs, joint venture management and negotiations
- DAY FIVE: Project direction, change management, acquisition and divestment
Exercises, case studies and video content form a part of each day's training.
Training Course Content
- Industry Context – Working Along the Supply Chains
- Strategy, Uncertainty and Geopolitics
- Petroleum Economics, Finance and Risk for Decision Making
- Fiscal Designs, Joint Venture Management and Negotiations
- Project Direction, Change Management, Acquisition and Divestment
As one of the world's leading specialist financial training organisations, The International Faculty of Finance, provides participants in the global financial markets with intensive technical training programmes designed to help them succeed on the global stage. Established in 1991 we...
Find out more about this A 5-Day Masterclass in Oil & Gas course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!