AI in Banking
A two day course to help you to discover, understand and utilise this transformative technology.
This two-day training programme covers AI in banking by looking at current global best practices in each of the ten levels. We compare, synthesize, analyse and discuss the available best practices and take them to the next level: applicability in your organisation.
- LEVEL ONE: Understanding the Role of AI within the Financial Technology Infrastructure
- LEVEL TWO: Defining the Scope of AI Initiatives
- LEVEL THREE: Designing Products and Processes which Provide Superior Data
- LEVEL FOUR: Collecting, Cleaning, Centralising and Connecting Data
- LEVEL FIVE: Applying Big Data Analytics
- LEVEL SIX: Applying AI in Turning Data into Client Facing Value
- LEVEL SEVEN: Applying AI in Turning Data into Back Office Value
- LEVEL EIGHT: Creating a Dynamic AI Ecosystem by Selected Applications of Machine Learning
- LEVEL NINE: Piloting, Building PoCs to Cutting Edge Deep Learning and Neural Networks
- LEVEL TEN: Strategising AI in Banking
Training Course Content
- Understanding the Role of AI within Financial Technologies
- Robo-advisors and AI Propelled Banking Channels
- Managing AI and Machine Learning: Organisational View
- Big Data from a RiskTech and Ecosystem Point of View
- B2B AI: Asset Management, Portfolio Management and Beyond
- B2B Machine Learning in Banking; AI Implementation and Beyond
The cost of this course is £1999 + VAT.
As one of the world's leading specialist financial training organisations, The International Faculty of Finance, provides participants in the global financial markets with intensive technical training programmes designed to help them succeed on the global stage. Established in 1991 we...
Find out more about this AI in Banking course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!