The Mechanics of Loan Documentation
New tools and techniques to improve your negotiation skills
- How to identify areas of controversy that may need to be resolved in commercial negotiations
- Amendments that may be considered to reconcile borrower and lender positions with regards to differing objectives
- How to structure and administer the loan documents – including corporate loans, bilateral loans and syndicated loans
How loan agreements are typically set out and clarifies the legal effect of things such as Representations & Warranties
What happens when companies get into financial difficulties - the process and considerations involved in loan workout
Upcoming start dates
- Self-Paced Online
Outcome / Qualification etc.
You have the option to receive a Postgraduate Certificate validated by Middlesex University Business School.
How you'll learn
- A new module is released every two weeks
- Read the units online, save them to your computer or print them out
- Study at your own pace
- Efficient and cost effective - no need to travel or take time off work
- Apply new skills and expertise to your work straight away
Training Course Content
- Unit 1 - The Choice of Law, Enforcement, Contractual Interpretation, Secondary Lending
- Unit 2 - Pre-requisites for the Enforcement of Contractual Rights
- Unit 3 - The Key Clauses in a Loan Agreement
- Unit 4 - The Syndicated Multicurrency Loan Agreement
- Unit 5 - Guarantees and Letters of Comfort
- Unit 6 - Security Under English Law
- Unit 7 - Insolvency and Contractual Rights
- Unit 8 - When the Borrower is a Special Purpose Vehicle
Average rating 5
Generally speaking, the modules are well explained with examples and references to cases. In all modules I like these parts. I would say that it's a good course to get the basic...
I liked all the parts of the course and this courses is Extremely relevant to my job.
International Faculty of Finance - IFF Finance & IFE Energy - Specialist Training Courses
As one of the world's leading specialist financial training organisations, The International Faculty of Finance, provides participants in the global financial markets with intensive technical training programmes designed to help them succeed on the global stage. Established in 1991 we...