The Mechanics of Risk Management
- An overview of the types of risk that have a significant impact on our global financial markets today
- The key issues within the different types of risk
- The three key areas that permeate through all types of risk: identification, measurement and management
Upcoming start dates
- Self-Paced Online
Outcome / Qualification etc.
You have the option to receive a Postgraduate Certificate validated by Middlesex University Business School.
How you'll learn
- A new module is released every two weeks
- Read the units online, save them to your computer or print them out
- Study at your own pace
- Efficient and cost effective - no need to travel or take time off work
- Apply new skills and expertise to your work straight away
Training Course Content
- Unit 1 – Introduction to Risk Management
- Unit 2 – Interest Rate and Currency Risk
- Unit 3 – Market Risk
- Unit 4 – Liquidity Risk
- Unit 5 – Operational Risk
- Unit 6 – Credit and Counter-Party Risk
- Unit 7 – Systemic and Sovereign Risk
- Unit 8 – Regulation and Risk Management
Average rating 4.8
I recently began a new role and am very thankful for the course as it aligned surprisingly well with the functional role I am now playing. I enjoyed the format and would not cha...
My Favourite part was the assignment, as it allowed me to dig in deeper in certain topics and get a better understanding on those topics.
Liquidity adjusted VaR great - very relevant to my area of work and has enlightened me with knowledge, It is an achievement to progress in your career
International Faculty of Finance - IFF Finance & IFE Energy - Specialist Training Courses
As one of the world's leading specialist financial training organisations, The International Faculty of Finance, provides participants in the global financial markets with intensive technical training programmes designed to help them succeed on the global stage. Established in 1991 we...