Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
The Mechanics of Transaction BankingIFF - International Faculty of Finance
The Mechanics of Transaction Banking
Understand the challenges banking customers face in the increasingly global market place via distance learning.
The course takes place over 20 weeks and comprises ten core units. The units will be released every two weeks from the start of the course.
At the end of each unit there is an assessment that will allow you to benchmark your growth in knowledge and understanding. For those wishing to receive a Post Graduate Certificate from Middlesex University, an additional marked assignment of 5000 words will also need to be submitted.
Each unit is now complimented by videos from the course director, Steve Cosham, taking you through the components of the course with particular emphasis on complex areas. As well as videos and module content, the course has an abundance of supporting course material to help you understand the complex risk management subject
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Payments Operations Professionals
- Payments Business Managers
- Trade Business Managers
- Trade Operations Professionals
- Transaction Banking Business Managers
- Compliance Officers & AML Leaders
Training Course Content
- Unit 1: Financial Mathematics & Accounting
- Unit 2: Cash Management & Role of Treasury
- Unit 3: Working Capital & Liquidity Management
- Unit 4: Account Services & Correspondent Banking
- Unit 5: Capital Raising - Debt & Equity Markets
- Unit 6: Corporate Agency & Security Services
- Unit 7: Foreign Exchange & Commodity Markets
- Unit 8: Introduction to Trade Finance
- Unit 9: Clean Payments, Documentary Collections & Letters of Credit
- Unit 10: Standby Letters of Credit, Guarantees & Export Credit Agencies
The cost of this course is £1999 + VAT / £2299 + VAT.
As one of the world's leading specialist financial training organisations, The International Faculty of Finance, provides participants in the global financial markets with intensive technical training programmes designed to help them succeed on the global stage. Established in 1991 we...
Find out more about this The Mechanics of Transaction Banking course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!