The Mechanics of Transaction Banking
Banks are increasingly looking at opportunities to diversify away from traditional lending and credit products. Transaction banking represents a scalable diversification opportunity. This programme will enable you to better understand the challenges banking customers face in the increasingly global market. Over the twenty weeks, expert trainer, Steve Cosham will provide the tools you need to devise solutions to those customer challenges.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Payments Operations Professionals
- Payments Business Managers
- Trade Business Managers
- Trade Operations Professionals
- Transaction Banking Business Managers
- Compliance Officers & AML Leaders
Training Course Content
- Unit 1: Financial Mathematics & Accounting
- Unit 2: Cash Management & Role of Treasury
- Unit 3: Working Capital & Liquidity Management
- Unit 4: Account Services & Correspondent Banking
- Unit 5: Capital Raising - Debt & Equity Markets
- Unit 6: Corporate Agency & Security Services
- Unit 7: Foreign Exchange & Commodity Markets
- Unit 8: Introduction to Trade Finance
- Unit 9: Clean Payments, Documentary Collections & Letters of Credit
- Unit 10: Standby Letters of Credit, Guarantees & Export Credit Agencies
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
As one of the world's leading specialist financial training organisations, The International Faculty of Finance, provides participants in the global financial markets with intensive technical training programmes designed to help them succeed on the global stage. Established in 1991 we...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Find out more about this The Mechanics of Transaction Banking course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!