Business Process Management - A two-day training course in London or in house for your company
This highly practical two-day Business Process Management training course provides the frameworks, skills and tools to work in collaboration with audit professionals, assess and improve the business processes to make them more efficient and competitive.
This comprehensive course will support the process management in your organisation if you need to generate greater performance from your business and provide good internal and external customer experience.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The Business Process Management training course is especially suitable for anyone who wishes to learn how to improve their organisation's performance through the tools and techniques of process improvement. Past attendees include departmental managers and supervisors, change specialists, project managers, business analysts and systems analysts, but it is suitable for anyone. No prior knowledge or experience is required.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful course completion, delegates will have learnt:
- How to use cause and effect analysis for problem solving and cost-benefit analysis to justify changes
- Recognize the pros and cons of the different options for improving business processes
- Why it is vital to produce a process model of the current business, before designing the future business processes
- The crucial role of stakeholder analysis and produce a stakeholder impact matrix with communication actions
- How to gather process data via document review, observation, protocol analysis, interview and workshops
- How to produce a cross functional "swim lane" diagram to define business activities and responsibilities
- Produce process flows of individual business processes and decompose these to the right level of detail for clarity
- To identify and plan to mitigate the main risks affecting the new business processes
The cost of this two-day Business Process Management training course is £695 + VAT per delegate.
Orbital Training & Consulting can also deliver this course on an in house basis, to meet the training requirements of your team.
IIL Europe - World Leaders in Project Management Training
IIL Europe Ltd offers a broad range of training, consulting, mentoring and coaching solutions as well as customizable corporate training programs in Project, Program & Portfolio Management; Business Analysis; Lean Six Sigma; PRINCE2®; ITIL® Agile; Microsoft® Project and Project Server; Leadership...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!