Enable your managers to build high-performance teams - 2 day in-house training
Foster collaboration, build cohesive teams and resolve conflict effectively
High performing teams don’t just ‘happen’. Developing teams of people who work well together, and who harness the differing strengths and attributes of all team members, needs team leaders and managers who understand the process involved and are prepared to put effort into the things that make a real difference.
Every team is different, but the factors that determine a team’s success – or otherwise – are well understood and can be developed so that it isn’t something that is left to chance.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Building High Performing Teams in-house workshop is ideal for managers and team leaders who are responsible for developing, managing and leading high-performing teams.
Training Course Content
This in-house training programme will include the following material, tailored to the requirements of each organisation.
- Types of teams and defining success - understand different types and characteristics of teams, and what makes them successful.
- Developing a high performing team - creating and sustaining values, expectations and ground rules that inspire and motivate team members to achieve goals and commitments.
- Leadership styles and effective team leadership - understand your own style and how to develop effective teams.
- Communicating and working with your team - set clear objectives and delegate and empower your team.
- Understanding decision-making styles - explore advantages and disadvantages of different styles, the importance of innovation and the difference between green light – red light thinking.
- Getting the most from team meetings - discover many techniques and skills to transform team meetings and ensure effective facilitation, communication, decision making and involvement.
- Creating collaboration - learn how to create a collaborative culture within, and between, teams and minimise the risk of conflict.
- Resolving conflict - deal with difficult team situations, facilitating positive outcomes, identifying sources of conflict and resolution skills.
Illumine offers cost-effective and convenient in-house training courses that are available both nationwide and internationally.
Enquire for more information.
Once you’ve attended this programme we provide you with access to our EXCLUSIVE and FREE members’ website to remind you of the key points you’ve learnt.
Illumine is a high impact training provider (UK based, delivering worldwide), providing training to enhance practical thinking skills to improve the performance of individuals and organisations.
The range of courses and workshops help to:
Be better organised Communicate more effectively Generate fresh perspectives and new ideas Manage and lead with authority Perform at a consistently outstanding level Handle change positively and build productive business relationshipsTraining is delivered through: Public Workshops – 1 and 2...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Building High Performing Teams course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!