Creativity & Brain Storming for Business - Generating Ideas In-House Training Workshop
Practical idea generation for everyone
Do you ever find yourself needing to generate ideas quickly? Perhaps you have a new business challenge or, something’s not going to plan? In these situations, you may resort to brainstorming. However, this is only one of many techniques that you should be using.
The Generating Ideas programme introduces you to the creative process. You will learn a broad range of creativity methods and, if required, how to use these to tackle a current business issue.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training programme is ideally suited to teams, groups and organisations wishing to enable their members to generate more and better ideas. As an in-house training solution, this course can be tailored around a certain sector of organisational issues, whether specific, broad or immediate.
Training Course Content
Intensive half-day in-house course
High energy, high impact and great fun, covering:
- The nature of creativity – creativity is often misunderstood – we will help you to understand how creative thinking contributes to innovation and discuss the common misconceptions.
- The creative process – creativity is natural – some people are more naturally creative than others, but on this programme you will discover how the process works and how EVERYONE can be creative.
- Explore a range of different techniques to generate ideas – these skills are simple, but profoundly effective. Reversals, triggers, hats, metaphors and more. Easy techniques that you will be able to use straight away, on your own or with others.
- Become more creative at work
Benefits of the course
This programme lends itself especially well to teams, groups, events and away-days. It can be delivered at short notice to deal with an immediate business challenge or tailored to target a specific business issue. It will enable:
- Quick and effective idea generation.
- Creativity to be unleashed to solve business challenges.
- An improvement in team dynamics and the ways they work together.
- The immediate use of a creativity techniques toolkit – relevant to business.
Illumine offers cost-effective and convenient in-house training courses that are available both nationwide and internationally.
Enquire for more information.
All delegates and organisations will receive post-course support on the Illumine website, which include reminders, tips and tricks for remembering and applying new knowledge.
Illumine is a high impact training provider (UK based, delivering worldwide), providing training to enhance practical thinking skills to improve the performance of individuals and organisations.
The range of courses and workshops help to:
Be better organised Communicate more effectively Generate fresh perspectives and new ideas Manage and lead with authority Perform at a consistently outstanding level Handle change positively and build productive business relationshipsTraining is delivered through: Public Workshops – 1 and 2...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Generating Ideas course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!