Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Coaching and Mentoring CourseImpact Factory
Coaching and Mentoring Course
Coaching and Mentoring Course: 1-Day Training in London
Impact Factory's Coaching and Mentoring Course is designed for those seeking to develop their coaching and mentoring skills at any level of business. This training programme aims to provide participants with a clear understanding of the dynamics occurring between people when they are working on a one-to-one basis.
When coaching or mentoring someone, there is often a temptation to provide students with the solutions to their problems or difficulties. This training programme will help participants find new ways to handle the hard issues and hand them back to their students while encouraging them to find solutions for themselves.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Impact Factory's Coaching and Mentoring Course is suitable for any and all business professionals seeking to become a coach or mentor or to enhance their coaching and mentoring techniques and skills. A maximum of eight participants are allowed for each course date.
The learning objectives for this Coaching and Mentoring Course are as follows:
- Provide participants with highly effective coaching skills
- Things that can be practised immediately
- Listening and responding skills
- Motivating and guiding
- Giving effective feedback
- Dealing with confidence issues
- Assisting with professional and personal development
- The difference between doing, telling and coaching
- Learning the value of patience
Training Course Content
Impact Factory's Coaching and Mentoring Course is structured as follows:
- One Size Doesn't Fit All
- Benefits of These New Tools and Techniques
- Why Coaching and Mentoring?
- The Roles of a Coach and Mentor
- Skills Needed for Effective Coaching and Mentoring
- Building Confidence as a Coach or Mentor
- Understanding Feedback as a Coach or Mentor
- A Movable Feast of Coaching and Mentoring Exercises
- Keeping Good Coaching and Mentoring Boundaries
- Emotion vs. Objectivity
- Blame vs. Effective Behaviour
- Coaching and Mentoring Styles
- Helping Your Mentee Choose What To Do Next
- Coaching and Mentoring Hints and Tips
- Personal Coach: Mentor's Declaration and What's Next
The cost of this Coaching and Mentoring Course is £450 + VAT per person.
If participants book this course early, they are eligible for an early bird discount. For this Coaching and Mentoring training programme, the early bird discount is £360 + VAT per person.
Be Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: Impact Factory
Impact Factory Training - Professional Personal Development
Impact Factory provides tailor-made Professional Development Programmes and Open Courses starting from presentation and communication skills to leadership and executive coaching for individuals. Their offerings range from one, two and five day courses, tailored programmes for groups of all sizes and...