Consultative Selling Skills (CSS): In-House Training Programme
The world of high volume sales is both challenging and competitive. Salespeople have to make a good impression on the right person in a short amount of time if they are to progress their lead into a meaningful conversation. Forming these key skills is not easy. Whether you're new to sales or have been working in the industry for several years, a new set of skills can give you greater access to the consultative selling world.
Imparta's Consultative Selling Skills (CSS) training programme builds on your interpersonal skills to teach you the basics of consultative selling, even within a high volume environment. Whether communicating in person or via telephone, your sales teams will learn to engage with their clients' needs quickly. Sign your team up for this CSS training programme today to enhance their skills and profitability.
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This in-house training programme is best suited for new salespeople, teams seeking to differentiate their sales approach from their competition, and those involved in high volume transactional or semi-consultative selling.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This in-house training programme will allow you to face the following obstacles:
- Lack of new potential clients
- Long Buying Cycle
- Failing to turn suspects into prospects
- Win ratio is poor
- Price pressure
- Blockages in the sales pipeline
Training Course Content
The content of this Consultative Selling Skills (CSS) training programme can be tailored to fit your needs, customers, markets, and objectives.
Areas typically covered in Imparta's CSS programme include:
- What is selling? An appreciation of what clients are trying to achieve and the concept of value
- Seven Sales Steps approach, ensuring the salesperson prepares effectively throughout the selling process
- Planning a sale – understanding the full range of products and services being offered, and the business and personal needs they meet
- Accessing new accounts – planning to access new accounts, and getting past reluctant gatekeepers
- Opening a meeting and building rapport
- Generating interest and understanding customer needs
- Creating momentum and urgency
- Gaining commitment, confirming needs and validating solutions
- Handling objections, addressing the rational and emotional aspects of an objection
- Gaining commitment, moving the client to a positive decision
Request information to learn more about bespoke courses from Imparta
Imparta improves its clients’ business performance in the areas of Sales, Sales through Service and Service using highly practical and researched approaches and an integrated solution that goes well beyond simple training interventions. Imparta’s Capability Building® System combines assessment, training, coaching, application...
Find out more about this Consultative Selling Skills (CSS) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Corporate Training for Teams
Corporate Training for Teams