Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Advanced Operational Risk Management - Risk Training
Through this two-day course, participants will explore a range of topics related to operational risk management and its challenges for the financial services industry. Participants will be taught by world leading experts in the field and will walk away with a new network of practitioners, a wealth of new knowledge and content, and an understanding of best practices in the field.
Other course highlights include:
- After the course participants will have gained knowledge of:
- Best practices and recent trends in operational risk management for financial companies
- Insights and case studies on third party risk management
- Typology for information secutiry risk assessment and key elements of cyber security
- Building a framework for risk culture change
- How to differentiate and address human errors
- How to use root cause analysis most effectively
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is primarily aimed at those working within the operational risk function, including:
- Heads of Operational Risk
- Enterprise Risk Managers
- Operational Risk Managers
- Operations Managers
- Internal Auditors
- Compliance officers
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course, participants will know about:
- Identification of emerging risks and interdependencies
- Key elements of third party vendor risk managemen
- Must knows about cyber security and threats
- Risk networks rather than risk registers
- Implementing ORM: The invisible framework
Your registration fee includes 12 CPD or CPE points, morning refreshments, lunch, afternoon refreshments, and your conference/seminar materials.
Risk Training is a leading global provider of finance and energy training, with a reputation for delivering timely, relevant courses that benefit from over 15 years of activity in the market. Their topical professional development programmes are based on the strong...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Advanced Operational Risk Management (In-House) course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.