International Human Rights Law Course: Master of Laws (LLM) by Distance Learning
This innovative course has been designed to provide the opportunity for the advanced study of Human Rights Law in an international context and use will be made throughout of case studies and cutting edge documentation providing you with thorough coverage of this fascinating area of law.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This programme is designed for lawyers and non-lawyers, and is ideal for solicitors and barristers in private practice and in-house.
Key practice areas include:
- Prison Law
- Immigration and Detention
- European Law
- Human Rights Law
- Asylum Law
- Nationality Law
- Personal Injury
- Clinical Negligence
- Public Law
- Civil Liberties
- Health and Social Care
The programme is also fundamental for:
- Activists; Campaigners and Researchers involved in human rights issues
- Those working in organisations with ‘public functions’ and who need to comply with human rights obligations
- Human Rights Professionals in the UN and other international organisations and NGOs, i.e. Human Rights Field Officers, Legal Officers / Lawyers, Directors / Managers, Communications / Press Officers, Campaign Managers / Officers, Project Managers and Finance Officers / Managers / Financial Directors
Training Course Content
- International Human Rights Law
- International Child Law
- Freedom of Religion and the Rights of Minorities in International Law
- European Convention on Human Rights
- International Law
- Negotiated Study
- Social Justice
- International Humanitarian Law
- Gender, Sexuality and Human Rights
- The Protection of Refugees in International Law
- Postgraduate certificate - £3,500
- Postgraduate diploma - £6,300
- LLM - £8,700
- Accelerated LLM - £9,000
Professional Courses in Law, Energy, Security and Business Management
We are part of the Informa Connect division of Informa PLC, a FTSE 100 company with a network of Internationally respected brands that connect specialists through events, training, intelligence and scholarly publishing. Our purpose is to connect our customers to...
Find out more about this International Human Rights Law Course: Master of Laws (LLM) by Distance Learning course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!