Master of Laws (LLM) in International Law by Distance Learning
One of these unique programmes will enable you to:
- Gain a competitive advantage in difficult market conditions - increase your skills at this crucial time
- Achieve a recognised UK university qualification while combining full-time employment with study
- Learn from key industry practitioners and academics and benefit directly from their insight and invaluable commentary
- Apply your learning and new skills to your work immediately and help further your career
Suitability - Who should attend?
The courses have been designed for business executives and professionals from a wide variety of backgrounds and organisations. The courses are particularly suited to:
- Finance Directors
- HR Professionals
- Company Secretaries
- Owner Managers
and will be relevant to those involved in the fields of: Medical Law and Ethics; International Human Rights Law; Business Law; Food Law; Employment Law; Environmental Law and Sports Law.
- Postgraduate certificate - £3,500
- Postgraduate diploma - £6,300
- LLM - £8,700
- Accelerated LLM - £9,000
Professional Courses in Law, Energy, Security and Business Management
We are part of the Informa Connect division of Informa PLC, a FTSE 100 company with a network of Internationally respected brands that connect specialists through events, training, intelligence and scholarly publishing. Our purpose is to connect our customers to...
Find out more about this Master of Laws (LLM) in International Law by Distance Learning course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!