Master of Laws (LLM) in International Law by Distance Learning
One of these unique programmes will enable you to:
- Gain a competitive advantage in difficult market conditions - increase your skills at this crucial time
- Achieve a recognised UK university qualification while combining full-time employment with study
- Learn from key industry practitioners and academics and benefit directly from their insight and invaluable commentary
- Apply your learning and new skills to your work immediately and help further your career
Suitability - Who should attend?
The courses have been designed for business executives and professionals from a wide variety of backgrounds and organisations. The courses are particularly suited to:
- Finance Directors
- HR Professionals
- Company Secretaries
- Owner Managers
And will be relevant to those involved in the fields of: Medical Law and Ethics; International Human Rights Law; Business Law; Food Law; Employment Law; Environmental Law and Sports Law.
- Postgraduate certificate - £3,500
- Postgraduate diploma - £6,300
- LLM - £8,700
- Accelerated LLM - £9,000
Professional Courses in Law, Energy, Security and Business Management
We are part of the Informa Connect division of Informa PLC, a FTSE 100 company with a network of Internationally respected brands that connect specialists through events, training, intelligence and scholarly publishing. Our purpose is to connect our customers to...
Average rating 5Based on 2 reviews
Find out more about this Master of Laws (LLM) in International Law by Distance Learning course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!