Certificate in Succession Planning & Career DevelopmentInforma Middle East
Succession planning is done by only 7% of the top 500companies worldwide. Organisations that implement effectivesuccession planning and career development ensure businesscontinuity while motivating and retaining their talent, rather thanlosing them to their competitors. This course will equip you withthe knowledge, skillset, tools and techniques for you to:
- Write an effective succession plan policy
- Identify the impact on HR and organisational processes
- Create a comprehensive plan of HR capabilities and values
- Identify and analyse current levels of individual competence
- Implement a talent development plan that improves and retains staff with potential
- Identify and strengthen the key attributes of the next generation of leaders
- Plan and implement a cost-efficient succession plan
- Improve performance management procedures
- Produce monitoring data and reports to track staff development
- Recognise talent and match it to your organisational needs
- Engage staff and inspire them to perform better and develop more
- Create a culture that nurtures talent from the outset
- Recognise and overcome barriers to development
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Understand why only 7% of the world’s top organisations have a credible plan in place to develop their top talent
- Develop an effective process to build a talent management programme and a succession plan for your organisation’s future
- Create a great place to work through a culture of growth and development
- Ensure business continuity by incorporating succession planning into key organisational positions and preparing people to step up to leadership roles
- Attract and retain the top talent you need to meet your organisation’s current and future objectives without spending vast financial resources
- Build a unique Employer Value Proposition (EVP)
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: Informa Middle East
Informa Middle East
Informa Middle East offers a broad selection of open courses and in house training programmes, covering the key professional areas: Finance and Investment, IT and telecommunications, HR, Business Administration, Health & Safety and Marketing. Informa Middle East is part of...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for Informa Middle East
Find out more about this Certificate in Succession Planning & Career Development course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!