Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
The volume of construction output is forecast to grow by more than 70% to $15 trillion per year by 2025*.
In this modern built environment, clients do not just want projects safely delivered on time and on budget. They need assets that work properly from day one of handover, function in accordance with their needs and perform efficiently in use.
In order to satisfy this growth in demand and consistently deliver the types of project outcomes that clients require, the construction industry needs to improve both the quantity and capabilities of its project managers.
This course presents an integrated project delivery process that starts at project inception and continues into a building's operational life. A journey will then be taken through the different project stages to provide guidance and tools that delegates can take back to their workplaces to help improve the management of their projects.
*Global Construction Perspectives and Oxford Economics
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Define the outcomes that all construction project teams and clients should aim to achieve
- Establish the 12 core principles of construction project delivery
- Describe the characteristics of a project, project management, the project team, the project manager and the project process
- Identify the eight stages of the delivery process for a construction project
- Understand the key activities that should take place at each stage of project delivery and explore the documents to be used to put these activities into practice
- Recognise the key role that commissioning, training and asset documentation play in successful project delivery
- Appreciate the need to provide post-handover support to client stakeholders
- Share international best
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: Informa Middle East
Informa Middle East
Informa Middle East offers a broad selection of open courses and in house training programmes, covering the key professional areas: Finance and Investment, IT and telecommunications, HR, Business Administration, Health & Safety and Marketing. Informa Middle East is part of...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Construction Project Management course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.